Friday, January 15, 2010

Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes........................

•"A right delayed is a right denied."
•"Discrimination is a hellhound that gnaws at Negroes in every waking moment of their lives to remind them that the lie of their inferiority is accepted as truth in the society dominating them."
•"It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important."
•"The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict."
•"I just want to do God's will. And he's allowed me to go to the mountain. And I've looked over, and I've seen the promised land! I may not get there with you, but I want you to know tonight that we as a people will get to the promised land."
•"I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."
•"I want to be the white man's brother, not his brother-in-law."
•"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."
•"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
•"A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death."
•"If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you to go on in spite of all. And so today I still have a dream."

~~~~~Wow is all I can say.~~~~~~~

No comments: