Saturday, December 19, 2009

A blog that is inspiring to say the least for CHANGE!

OK once when I was in court, County Counsel asked "Have you ever seen anything like this before?", after pointing out that I had a blog about my nephew. I still don't know if she had the correct blog information but that isn't the point.

I HAVE seen something like my blog out there..........a whole LOT of somethings!!! There ARE courageous people out there exposing the corruption of CPS and State Adoptions.

I follow a blog that inspires me when I feel hopeless. She is AMAZING and SHE is a Senator too. IF only she were here in CA, but she is an asset for the country wherever she is.

http://pamroachreport.blogspot.com/

Take a look and see the wonderful things she is doing. I am in awe. We are NOT the only family (sad to say) fighting for our relatives. This is a widespread disease. One that WILL stop one day.

No comments: