Saturday, December 19, 2009

On 11-30-09 Appeal was won........decisions reversed from 12-19-08!!!!!!!!

The Court of Appeal Of The State Of California, First Appellate District, Division One, In re R.S. thankfully decided to REVERSE decisions made by the Superior Court of Del Norte county dated 12-19-08.

Parents do have the right to sign designated relinquishments as per 8700(f) and once acknowledged by State Adoptions, the child should have been placed with US!

What does this mean? Well it means that in the future things are SPELLED out VERY clearly for other parents wishing to do the same thing. It will be easier for other families now. Also a few codes were spelled out that were quite muddled in court.

Now a new hearing was set and we shall see what happens. I am quite concerned with the lack of integrity on behalf of the agencies involved. Well concerned doesn't cut it, but shall suffice for the purpose of this blog. After ALL of the stunts pulled by State Adoptions, Arcata Branch's two workers...remain (or rejoin in T.B.'s case) on my nephew's case!?

The complaints alone are enough to send chills down your spine, retalliation WOULD be a possiblity here. IF it were not their original intent anyhow to keep my nephew from his family. The evidence speaks for itself and there is plenty of it too. The longer that this goes on the higher up I realize things are VERY, VERY wrong.

Thankfully I see them for what they are.
I have not disappeared but let my blog rest while I worked on softening my heart. I rid myself of any and all vengeful feelings and let my LOVE for my nephew flood through me. I acted out of integrity and put HIM first and checked myself......this is NOT about winning, it never has been.
IF only others would or could do the same. My mantra has been, "I love him enough". Enough to fight for him and enough to swallow ANY pride that tried to swell up and fight to stay in his life as a positive influence and not an angry loser who would walk away before trying to compromise.

This I did with the right heart and it was NOT easy. This I shall continue to do because he deserves that. I won't give up. And I won't walk away.
I don't really believe in karma but "what goes around comes around" and I wouldn't want to be ANY of them. Their lies and deception will catch up with them, one day. I sure pray it isn't too late for justice for my nephew then.
I have kept careful notes and will catch up the blog soon.

No comments: